Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh The Humiliation

As some of you know, I am on Facebook. Mostly it is because my canuck family hang out there, but I have gotten accustomed to the convenience of sending one line messages to cousins and other relatives that I haven't laid eyes on in 20 years, as well as trashy bumper stickers to the strumpets that I work with.

Now, however, I have experienced a level of humiliation heretofore unknown to me and my family. I believe the rest of my family are still unaware of what is in store for them. I will not be able to cushion the blow, all I can do is duck and cover and wait for the fallout.

My family has never before known such trauma. This is what I discovered on Facebook.

Tanya is so excited to be going to see Celine Dion tonight!!!


My world will never be the same. I have a family member who..... no........ I can't even say it.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Don't worry. Your heart will go on...and onnnnnnn.

curmudgeon said...

Here's what Mrs Curmudgeon thinks of Celine. :)

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Is your cousin Tanya Harding, by any chance?

Hey, even bad singers got to eat.