Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goodbye Savannah

I have officially left my job, which was much more difficult to do than I thought it would be. Acid Brother (some of you know why I call him this...but I guess most of you don't), a/k/a The Boss Dude, was the best boss EVER and I do not expect to find such a great boss again. I bawled like a fucking 2 year old when I went in to say goodbye. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a flake. Well okay, I'm pretty sure he was convinced I was a flake long ago, but that is beside the point. I will miss him something awful and will have to keep up our morning bullshit sessions on the phone for a while until I adjust to the change, I suppose.

On Friday I will be on to new things and a new chapter with the love of my life.

Oh. My. Gawd. I am so freaking terrified.

Mommy....


Next week when I get settled in at the new abode in the new state and start suffering from culture shock, I will try to resume regularly scheduled posting.

Oh... today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to me.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah, I totally miss you.
But in my mind I know I will still see you tonight and also on Thursday and so you are still close. But after that, don't expect me to be very happy about it.

curmudgeon said...

It's a bittersweet thing fer sher. But congrats and good luck.

And HAPPY FRIGGIN' B'DAY!!!

Nina said...

Happy belated b-day!