Thursday, June 12, 2008

She Won!!



It's true, Jess won a prize in the raffle. It wasn't the laptop though (sorry chicklet, I did fully intend to give it to you if I had won it), it was a "Limited Edition" print of a painting of River Street in Savannah... except there are two bridges (or something like that).

I just want to know where she is going to hang that lovely piece of high art.

We can take consolation in one thing, and that is that Potty Monitor didn't win it either.

Oh, by the way, those of you who still wander back here and read this crap, the ever-powerful Potty Monitor is back at it, watching our light usage whilst we take our bio breaks. Some things never change, not even my underhanded attempts to drive her to distraction.

LIGHTS OUT...... MWA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

2 comments:

BikerbabeNJ said...

I hear that wicked laugh. You evil woman!

Congrats gram... she's oh so beautiful!!!

Deb said...

Yes, Jess is pretty darn cute, isn't she.

hehe