Friday, May 16, 2008

Conversation with Odat


Some of you know that I am friends with the famous Ms. Odat. What you don't know is the strange and bizarre paths our conversations occasionally tend to follow. Here is a portion of this morning's conversation:

Deb says:
I gotta go to walmart and get Noah a birthday card, but if I leave a muslim will get my parking spot

Odat says:
lmao.....what??????????????

Deb says:
yeah after I read that the thought crossed my mind that this might just end up as a bloggable conversation. lmao

Odat says:
why, pray tell, will a muslim get your parking space?

Deb says:
cuz they are out to get me.. of course.

Odat says:
oh...ok, i get it now

Odat says:
aluminum hat time

Deb says:
actually its cuz my office is half a block away from the jihad church (it actually says jihad above the door), and I parked right in front of their door this morning when I got here

Deb says:
to make matters worse, the jihad church is directly across the street from the abortion clinic.

Odat says:
lmaooooooo

Deb says:
can you say the most dangerous street in savannah?? lol

Odat says:
sounds dangerous to me

Deb says:
when I got here this morning the catholics were in front of the abortion clinic saying hail mary's really really loud

Odat says:
omg

Odat says:
you should blog this

Deb says:
lol

Deb says:
maybe I'll log the entire conversation and just post that.. seems much easier. lol

Odat says:
that's easier

Deb says:
don't worry.. I'll use your fake name to protect your right to privacy. lmao

Odat says:
I know, you're a good friend that way

Deb says:
actually.. I won't do it if it bugs you.. just seems like a funny conversation. lol

Odat says:
no I wouldn't mind

Deb says:
oh cool.. your fans will be impressed that I am pals with you. hehe


There you have it. Another weird one. Thanks girlfriend.. you do keep me laffing. hehe

*P.S.: We decided to do the twin posts just for the comedic factor. Oh shut up, you know you laughed. (snicker)*

3 comments:

Odat said...

Yup, real life is funnier than fiction!!!

You nutjob!

Peace

Sarge Charlie said...

Holy crap, and I thought I was weird...

katherine. said...

wow...I am so impressed you are pals with odat!

just kidding...well...kinda...nevermind