Friday, April 25, 2008

The Cuss-O-Meter

Apparently my language isn't colorful enough.

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

I'm experimenting. Be Right Back................ (Ignore the below if you are easily offended)

fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother
fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother
fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shit
bags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck
shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker
damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a
bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker
damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags
son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit
fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit fuck fuckity shitbags son of a bitch mother fucker damn hell suckit fuck shit damn damn damn

Ok.. lets see what this did to my Cuss-O-Meter. Be Right Back Again.

Fuck. It did nuthin. I am going to have to spice it up more often, I'm thinking.

3 comments:

Odat said...

That is surprising...I would have thunk that you'd be a little (lot?) higher on the cussing scale ;-)

Oh, I'm only 7.3%...which surprised me also.

I think we have to insert the work "fuck" into every one of our posts since we started blogging...that may raise the percentage!...hehe

I'm gonna steal this!

Peace

curmudgeon said...

I like your style. :)

BikerbabeNJ said...

do I gotta fuckin teach you everything?