Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Tuesdays

I'm home now. It was a long drive from Annapolis back to Savannah, but I made it. The traffic SUCCCCKKKKED. The last 100 miles was stop and go traffic, which was weird because it was the middle of Podunk, South Carolina. There is NOTHING THERE! I could see no reason for the traffic to be that way, but nobody would listen to me yelling (typical).

Anyway, back to normal for now. I have about six more weeks in Savannah, and then I am on to new adventures. When I arrived at JC's house he had a surprise waiting for me, a brand spanking new cell phone. My cell phone philosophy is legend amongst my friends... I refuse to sign a 2 year contract, which they all take to be indicative of my fear of commitment. I have been using a Virgin Mobile prepay phone for the last 3 years or so, and it has worked out swimmingly.. until I met the handsome JC and I could not keep enough minutes on my phone for it to be much use. He gave up and added me to his family plan and bought me a nifty new phone. When I got to work yesterday I showed the new phone to former boss #2, and said that other girls get diamonds, I get cool electronics. He knows me well enough to smirk at that and said that he knows I love it. He's right. Who needs diamonds when there are so many nice tech toys to be had. hehe Now all I need to do is figure out how to get the pictures off the phone and onto my computer. Once I've got that down watch out... you guys (all two of you) will be bombarded with blog posts filled with cell phone pics.

My New Phone


Jess (the office usurper), has posted about some kick ass facial hair. She was showing it to me yesterday and I told her that HAD to be blogged. Go have a look, you will be shocked and amazed. I was, but I was more shocked and amazed about what her girlfriend did than the 'staches.

Brian J. had written a book review on one of the old Star Trek novels. He writes book reports quite often, which I find entertaining, but this time the author read the review and responded in the comments, which I thought extremely cool. He handled it very well. If something like that happened to me I would have just been shocked to find out that someone was reading this blog.

3 comments:

Odat said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE GOT THE SAME PHONE!!!! and i love it too! lol
pEACE

Deb said...

COOL! I wondered about that when I got your picture, it had the same sort of tinge that mine has in pictures. Speaking of.. when are you going to post that picture you sent me? Its freaking adorable!

Odat said...

NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!