I was given $100 from one of the boss dude's clients (yes that one) as a Christmas gift. I used it and bought some nice square dishes and a wok set. I LOVE that thing, the stir fries made in there are heaven. But the other day I was cooking up a stir fry and when I put the chicken into the hot grease, it splattered all over my stomach. Fortunately I had on a loose shirt and most of the grease went on that. Unfortunately it was one of my good wispy sort of shirts and the hot grease melted a hole into it. (DAMN I hate when that happens!) Some of the hot grease did make it onto my stomach though, and now I have a bright red patch right on the middle of my gut. It isn't very bad, just abnormally red. Seeing as how the shirt I had on was red I was wondering if maybe the dye from the shirt cooked itself into the skin on my stomach.
Can that happen???