Wednesday, May 09, 2007

UFO-wtf-LOL




Yes, you read that right. UFO WTF LOL. I received an alert in an email that this thing is flying around causing havoc.

Now I am not normally such a skeptic (snort), but I must confess to being a tad unconvinced at the validity of this claim.

Apparently, the person who took the pictures is worried for his and his pregnant wife's health. (More pictures and the entire story found here.) I can't say I blame him with the worrying about his health thing. If I saw something like this above my head I would probably think it had given me cancer, as well.

Okay, maybe not. That was my stab at trying to be sympathetic to the guy's plight.

I can poke fun and be skeptical, but it has happened to me. One day I was sitting here in my apartment, minding my own business, when I got a knock on the door. I opened it up, there stood an alien intent on probing me.

Oh no wait... that was my ex boyfriend.

Nevermind.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Is thing a hoax, or is it for real?

Deb said...

I think we're being asked to search within ourselves and decide whether we think this is bullshit.

I'm done searching, so I call bullshit. ;-)

Odat said...

that looks like frying pan with flames shooting out......
lol