Thursday, May 10, 2007

Word Puzzles

Back in the days of my domestication (before I went feral), I used to go for my yearly girl checkups at a doctor's office who thought it was their duty to distract you while THAT was being done to you. They would post things on the ceiling for you to look at while they did their thang. I went once and above my head were a bunch of word puzzles. The funny thing about it is that it worked - I was so intent on figuring out the puzzles that I barely paid any attention to what was being done to me at the other end of the table.

I have always loved word puzzles, and thought I would post a few here. I'll leave it for you guys to figure out. I'll post the answers tomorrow. ;-)

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

3 comments:

Billy said...

got some of them' i'll be here all day trying to work them out :)

curmudgeon said...

I got all but the

Doctor
Doctor

one. ;) That one has me confused.

Billy said...

doctor
doctor
no I cant get that ne either