Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm Famous

Yesterday I was at work (as is my habit), sitting at my desk, minding my own business, working on something extremely important, I'm pretty sure... when in walked a couple of friends of my office partner. I had never met them before, but had, of course, heard about them.

The office partner introduced me to her friends, I did my "hellohowareyaI'veheardtonsaboutyounicetomeetyou" thing. It was all polite and nice. Until one of the friends looked at me, then looked at my office partner.. then said....... "is this the one who did the emails???" We looked confused until she started gesturing at the lights, then it dawned on me, she was talking about the "bathroom" incident.

Yes. Yes that was me.

They both got a huge grin on their faces and started laughing. My office partner had blogged it on her MySpace page. They told me I was famous.

Anyone want my autograph?



P.S. The light thing is still ongoing, but at least potty monitor has decided to be a little more subtle about it. She waits until I'm out of the vicinity before she stomps in there to turn the light back on. I, of course, turn it off whenever I walk by. It's the least I can do.

4 comments:

Billy said...

could you send me a signed photograph pleaseeeee :-)

Odat said...

Hey I knew you were famous even before the potty incident...after all you're my "Blog Idol" (BI for short, lol)No, you're not...are you?
Peace

Michael C said...

I'll take your autograph. It's the least I can do after you stood up to the interoffice tyrant.
;-)

Deb said...

Okay guys.. send me a self addressed stamped envelope and my autograph is all yours.

;-)

LOL