Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dutifully Retracted


I have been asked to post a retraction. In my post about My Life as a Legal Assistant, I explained the presence of my cell phone on my desk in the following way:

Fig. 5 - My cell phone, waiting forlornly for the phone call that never comes - the phone call from my Prince Charming asking me to run away with him and escape the drudgery of my servitude. Or something like that.

It has now come to my attention that Prince Charming (a/k/a The Handsome JC) did not appreciate that part of my post, and has demanded that I post a retraction or he will no longer call me up on said cell phone. I believe that reaction is a bit extreme, and as I explained to him (after a few moments of fast thinking to come up with a good excuse), the picture was taken before he came along.

However, since he was offended by what I wrote there, I will retract it, and am now substituting the following description for Figure 5:

Fig. 5 - My cell phone, waiting patiently for the phone call from the Handsome JC so he can tell me how wonderful I am and that he is the luckiest Prince Charming in the world.


;-)

7 comments:

Odat said...

You talk to Jesus Christ?????
Peace

Deb said...

Why yes. Yes I do. And He told me to tell you that He totally saw that thing that you did last night... and He was NOT amused.

Odat said...

Sticking my tongue out saying na na na na na!!! So there! (and I don't know why Biker is speechless, I bet he totally saw what she did last nite too! ahahahahaha.
Peace

Deb said...

She has an excellent point Biker chicklet.

You are so totally busted.....

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

BikerbabeNJ said...

now I'm REALLY speechless!!!!

(and I've got NOTHING to be sorry about, I was very good ;) )

heartinsanfrancisco said...

JC likes me best and I can prove it:

Despite my many bad deeds, I am still here.

(You have my cell number, JC. Now use it.)

Deb said...

JC calls you too HISF?? He told me I was his one and only.........

I'll kill him.


(hehe)