1. The Onion- Embedded in America, News Archives. My favorite present ever, I think. I was skimming the headlines at work and could not stop laughing. I am taking this with me to keep myself entertained in the quiet moments.
2. A $100 gift card. Yeah baby.
3. A food basket full of chocolates.. and a random package of smoked salmon and jar of mustard:
4. A big box of peanuts. My dad will love them.
5. A jar of homemade fudge that is absolutely the best fudge ever.
6. A Starbucks mug and a Starbucks gift set.. coffee and cookies and stuff. Yummy.
7. A flower pot for one of my orchids. (That reminds me, I forgot to water my plants before I left work, hang on while I email a friend to do it for me.)
8. A huge box of brownies from the local candy store. Those brownies are an inch thick, I swear to God, and frosted, and covered in nuts. Absolutely sublime. They would be perfect for an after sex snack, or even an instead of sex snack, that is how good they are.
9. A 5 pound can of tuna. No shit. Five. Fucking. Pounds. Of. Tuna. Obviously a joke gift but my gawd!
That's it. My car is gassed up and I have my energy drinks bought. I am going to go sleep for a bit now and then I will be off. Those of you that have my cell phone number (and you know who you are), call me tomorrow to help break up the monotony. I fear I will die of boredom.
I will post when I can.