Wednesday, August 30, 2006

She's BAAAAAAAAAAAACK....

I made my way back home last night, after being the world traveler for 6 days. I had the most AMAZING time and the stories will unfold for you as the days go by. Leave it for now at the fact that I was sad to leave and come back to reality.

That aside for now, however, we must decide what to do about Roll, who did a fantastic job of entertaining the masses in my absence. I personally think he is a very talented guy (always did think so actually), and that he should start a blog of his own. One where he isn't forbidden from certain topics. One where he isn't compelled to obey me under threat of death.. yeah, that kind of blog.

So, to that end, I have decided that we should show Roll how much we would like him to continue. Vote often!



Should Roll start his own blog?
HELL YEAH! That dude is awesome!
Nah, nobody can top D. (snicker)
Who's Roll???
Free polls from Pollhost.com




P.S.: Apologies for using the word "awesome." I'm jet lagged, okay????

5 comments:

BikerbabeNJ said...

Welcome back chicklet. Glad you had such a good time, can't wait to hear all about it! ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Sassan Sanei said...

Welcome home!

Odat said...

And I was so enjoying reading Roll too! Damn! (oh...Welcome Home!! he he he) Hugs too!

peace

curmudgeon said...

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed.
Pictures, dammit!

Odat said...

I think roll is paying all his friends to vote for him!