Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Never

Twenty things I've never done:

1. I never went to college or university.
2. I've never smoked pot.
3. I've never traveled to another continent.
4. I've never been arrested.
5. I've never driven a stick shift.
6. I've never completely trusted anyone.
7. I've never been to New York City.
8. I've never had a one night stand.
9. I've never had a brand new car.
10. I've never had a secret admirer.
11. I've never learned another language.
12. I've never been a blonde.
13. I've never watched The Godfather.
14. I've never won more than $5.
15. I never liked the smell of Surf Detergent.
16. I've never paid to go to a concert.
17. I never learned to play a musical instrument.
18. I've never given a speech in public.
19. I've never been able to make good stuffed peppers.
20. I've never jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.

10 comments:

bikerbabenj said...

boringgggggggg

live dangerously why doncha?

(and I'm NOT scary)

thbbbbbpt

Brian J. said...

Now, a real secret admirer wouldn't have let you know, would he or she?

I mean, come on, once someone says he or she is a secret admirer, even anonymously, it blows the cover.

At least, I hope my legions of secret admirers are very, very good at secrecy.

Just D said...

That's true.. okay I have loads of secret admirers. Now that you mention it I much prefer to think of it like that. lol

Odat said...

all right ...you just stole my list of 20 things i HAVE DONE!!!
(all except get arrested and jump out of a plane)....geeze...!

Steven Swain said...

I'm with you on 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, and 20.

irv said...

wow. ewe rite rilly gud fer sumwun hoo hazen't bin to kollij.

wate a minit! thatz WAH you rite s'durnd gud! cuz ewe havunt bin to collij!!

duh!!! anuthr mahnd NOT ruin't by collij... i gol'durnt wish i had's me sum....

f'ing colidge.........

Just D said...

So Steve, does that mean that you had a one night stand with your secret admirer while you were in New York City after winning the lottery?

;-)

GermanChocolateGirl said...

lol! this is cute! I have done everything on your list except for #7, #12, and #20. But I'm older than u! :) Secret Admirers are so great until you eventually find out who they are. I wish they would just stay secret sometimes!

curmudgeon said...

Hmm. I've never been a blonde either.
And as for #20, "There's only two things that fall outta the sky. Bird shit and idiots."

Just D said...

DAMMNNN I've been called an idiot a lot lately. I was supposed to go skydiving with my son for his 16th birthday, but apparently the U.S. has this minimum age requirement thing. (sheesh)

So I will either 1) have to take him skydiving in England where the minimum age is 16; or 2) wait until he turns 18. But I will be going. Its on my list of things to do before I die (possibly the very last thing. hehe).

;-)