Friday, January 06, 2006

More

When I was in Oklahoma, besides going to the zoo, I also dragged my kids to the Natural History Museum in Norman. They moaned and groaned and bitched and whined, but I played the "oh come on and humor mom" card, and good time was had by all, they even admitted to it after we left.

This thing looks seriously scary at the museum, until you see that it was from something close to a mini elephant. Now I want one to keep Jake company. (Jake is my dog.) I'll buy it trees to eat and even get it a big sleeping pillow, like Jake's. They would be best friends. And no, I'm not on crack this early in the morning. ;-)


Growing up in Oklahoma, you tend to see a lot of Native American themed activities, a lot of time using objects such as these.


Time for work!

No comments: