Friday, January 06, 2006

Did you know that.....

Koala bears have fingerprints that are nearly identical to humans.

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 (s'true!)

If you kiss your own elbow, you'll turn into the opposite sex. (My aunt convinced me of this when I was a kid and I believe it to this day.)

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people.

Cat's urine glows under a black-light. (OMG........no, nevermind....)

Coconuts kill more people in the world than sharks do. Approximately 150 people are killed each year by coconuts.

In Ohio, it is illegal to get a fish drunk.

It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.

In 1916, an elephant was tried and hung for murder in Erwin, Tennessee.

Kraft produces enough Cool Whip in one year to fill the entire Grand Canyon. (Couldn't confirm this one, but it sounded delicious so I left it.)

Althaiophobia is the fear of marshmallows.

And to top it off, I'm suffering from singultus, which is minor compared to the senectitude I deal with every day.

Now be honest with me. How many of you tried to kiss your elbow?

No comments: