Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Totally Did That!

I was skimming over old blog posts.   Believe it or not this blog has been around for 5 1/2 years, with my first post being on March 25, 2005.  Anyway.. I found a post that had the following paragraph in it, from September of 2005:

That almost makes me wish I had a life so I could have fun with it. I think I'll plan a solo vacation, to Scotland. I'll stay in a tiny bed & breakfast in a tiny town, and walk the back roads and explore the nooks and crannies, and have people laugh at my accent (or lack of one actually), find a nice, devastatingly handsome scot to have a holiday affair with, and then go quietly on my way, leaving him behind to pine for me.

Sounds like a plan. hehe

I realized that the bed & breakfast was a Holiday Inn in Glasgow, but I so totally did the above, and it was GREAT. I love it when my ridiculous fantasies come true. I wonder if he still pines for me. ;-)

4 comments:

Billy said...

Just missed you when you where in Glasgow. My loss :(

Deb said...

Billyyyyy.. was just thinking about you. Are you still in Glasgow?

Billy said...

yip still here Deb,and still missing you lots. somethings never change lol. luv your poem

Deb said...

Thank you. I was inspired (and thinking it up while I was stewing and washing the dishes, lol).