Thursday, November 13, 2008

Midnight Conversations


Setting the scene: Me... snoozing. JC, watching tv.

JC: I see how it is, you don't even kiss me goodnight anymore.

Me: If you want a kiss you are perfectly welcome to give me one.

JC: No, no, I see how things are now. Its okay.

Me: Let's think about this for a minute, shall we?

JC: WAIT! (sitting up in the bed)

Me: What??

JC: Trying to remember where I put the fire extinguisher.

Me: (just confused)

JC: Or water.. water will work.

Me: (still confused)

JC: You thinking will probably cause a fire.

Me: (punching him in the arm)

JC: Yeah a glass of water will probably work.

Me: (getting annoyed)

JC: Of course it will be a SMALL fire.

Me: (attempting to push him out of the bed but overcome with a fit of the giggles)

I get no respect around here.

2 comments:

Jess said...

HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OMG, he knows you so well! Small fire indeed! Ahahahahhahahhahaaaaaa!

Deb said...

Oh sure. Laff it up woman.