Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ugh



I am in the process of packing up my life and moving to another state... that in no way explains my extreme and utter laziness when it comes to posting. I'm just a lazy slack ass.

I am now, however, living with only a bed to sit on since I've given away most of my furniture, but I haven't yet begun to pack up my bedroom. That room has 10 years worth of old clothes to sort through, a million sets of sheets that won't fit the bed in the new place, odds ends and crap to throw out. I also have (in the kitchen, not in the bedroom), 4 sets of dishes and about 47 drinking glasses and approximately 18 coffee cups. Yes I know, that is a bit extreme for one person to have, but I get bored. Luckily I won't have to pack any spoons because I have somehow lost them all.

Anyway, from now until the end of October, that will be the extent of my life and my extracurricular activities. Packing. And occasionally drinking a beer or two with friends from work (if they invite me). Nothing much to blog about there.. although the last time I went and had a beer (or two) with friends from work, an argument broke out between two attorneys from our office, which left one of them in tears and the other storming off in a foggy, hazy, slightly drunken sort of rage. Good times.

Later, best beloved. I shall post again soon I promise. Even if it is only fluff stuff. ;-)

No comments: