Monday, July 02, 2007

The Monday Meme


I have been meme tagged once again by the Saintly Ms. Odat. I wasn't sure if I was going to bother with this one, but seeing as how it is Monday, I'm up at an ungodly hour, and it just seems like too much work to come up with something original, I thought I'd go ahead and participate while I sit here quietly and peacefully drinking my Full Throttle energy drink (sugar free).

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

Are We There Yet??
It's A Blog Eat Blog World
Thoughts, Ideas and Wildfires
Odat Mumbles
Boondoggled

Next select five people to tag:

1) Curmudgeon
2) Shay (Endless Days)
3) Hearts in San Francisco
4) Soubriquet (Grit in the Gears)
5) Billy

Then answer the following questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living in quiet domestication in a small town in Oklahoma. My how things have changed.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
A long term relationship had come to an end, I was dealing with the aftermath of that, but mostly doing about the same thing I am doing now. My how things stay the same. (lol)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Fig Newtons
2. Cherries
3. Chocolate of any kind
4. Jelly Bellies
5. Nachos


Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. I Caught a Little Baby Bumblebee
2. 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall
3. Comfortably Numb
4. Cooksferry Queen
5. American Woman


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Put my kids through university
2. Buy a small house
3. Spend a proper two weeks (or a bit longer) in Scotland
4. Buy a new sofa
5. Pay off my parents' house


Five bad habits:
1. Leaving things until the last minute
2. Fussing at my boss for leaving things until the last minute.
3. Cussing like a sailor when I'm very mad
4. Thinking my kids can do no wrong
5. Thinking my ex husband is always wrong


Five things you would never wear again:
1. Capri pants
2. Stilettos
3. Bell bottoms (hehe)
4. That Grateful Dead tshirt from the ex boyfriend
5. Blue eyeshadow


Five favorite toys:
1. The Handsome JC
2. My laptop & wireless router
3. My set of the complete works of William Shakespeare
4. That webpage that has the retro TV programs on it
5. My new photo printer

1 comment:

Odat said...

Great list....thanks for playing.
From, Saint Odat!!!! hehehehehe!
Peace