Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Shhhh

If you are bored at work but you don't want the mess of making an actual paper snowflake (personally I think the mess it makes is part of the fun), here is a site that will entertain you:

Make a Flake

Its actually fun, making all the snips and seeing what it does. I was going to include the one I made but Blogger seems to have decided it was jealous of my artistic abilities and wouldn't let me upload it. You will just have to use your imagination, but take my word for it, it was amazingly beautiful.

;-)

4 comments:

The CEO said...

I liked it. A great idea. Thank you.

Odat said...

Make a flake??? I am a flake!
Peace
(Actually I made one...took me a lil time to figure out the scissors...lol)

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Make a flake? I live in California, where flakes are born, not made.

Merritt Fields said...

That inspired me to make paper snowflakes with the kids. They then proceeded to hang them from the trees in the front yard. Now we look like proper white trash.