Sunday, November 19, 2006

See?? I TOLD You I Don't Have an Accent!

I haven't posted any quizzes in a long long time. I think its time.


What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.

The Midland
Boston
The South
North Central
Philadelphia
The Northeast
The Inland North
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes



How much of a smart @ss are you?
Your Result: Congrats!!

You are the biggest smart @ss around!!! Your @ss is so smart, it speaks on its own!!! You have reached full level of smart @ssness!!!I hope you feel proud! I know your family doesn't...

What?
nice.
Wow!
a start.
How much of a smart @ss are you?
Quizzes for MySpace

6 comments:

Nihilistic said...

It said I have no accent at all...I keep telling everyone that anyway...Everyone else tells me I have this funky combo accent from living in Texas and Philadelphia then California...what the hell...

Odat said...

I got the NYC, northern NJ one...well, whadda ya know....lol

PS..it said i wasn't even close to being a smart ass! hmmm...i have to take that over!

curmudgeon said...

I got the accent results. Of course I am from the west. :)

Deb said...

I was surprised it didn't say I was from the south, according to Odat I sound like a southern belle.

Crankster said...

How the hell did I end up with a "Midland" (non)accent?

Parlancheq said...

The first test is flawed! I got ‘inland north,’ as in the great lakes region. Although I have lived in Michigan, I most certainly do not call carbonated beverages pop. (It used to grate on me when folks in Michigan would say that.)

The second test is right on. It said I was a smart ass.