Saturday, October 21, 2006

Tonight




I have the above bottle of Riesling (Product of Germany). German wine.. sounds tasty, does it not? I believe I will imbibe and celebrate the birthdays of a couple of people who are no longer in my life, but who I think of often. One is today and the other is tomorrow, and since its the weekend I have no reason not to. First, I will go and put clean sheets on my bed along with a pile of blankets since it is starting to get cooler at night, and then rehang my curtains where they fell (dunno why), walk the dog, and put on the scariest movie I own and watch it and enjoy the wine.

Sounds like a bittersweet plan.

Happy Birthday you two, wherever you are.

2 comments:

Crankster said...

Sweet, crispy wine, lots of blankets, and a scary movie--I think that's how I'd like my friends to celebrate me when I'm gone.

Thanks for this one!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Watch the level in that bottle carefully. They may be right there with you, and thirsty.