Odat has tagged me for another meme thing. (What are the origins for the word "meme?") It sounds like a mysterious disease....
Oh my god she's got the Meme!!! Run for your lives!
Anyway, I will do my best to answer, although it is a bit too serious for my taste.
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Have a house in Glasgow;
2. Pay off my rat trap car;
3. Pay off my parent's house;
4. Buy my daughter a house and ship all her crap that is stored in my dining area to her;
5. Buy a new sofa.
Five bad habits:
1. I live on junk food;
2. I can't go to sleep without a movie playing;
3. When I like someone I tend to think they can do no wrong;
4. When I dislike someone I tend to think they are responsible for all the world's woes;
5. I don't get nearly enough exercise.
Five things I hate doing:
1. Folding and putting away laundry;
2. Scheduling depositions;
3. Carrying out the trash;
4. Eating cauliflower;
5. Plucking my eyebrows.
Five things I would never do:
1. Go bungee jumping;
2. Get a tattoo;
3. Pierce a nipple (OMG OUCH);
4. Get back together with my ex husband;
5. Buy a Kia.
Five things I regret doing:
1. Moving to Savannah;
2. Giving away my cat;
3. Giving up painting;
4. Trying Wasabi;
Five favorite things:
2. Jake (my dog);
4. A fire in the fireplace on a cold night;
5. Talk Like A Pirate Day.
There. Done. I am going to tag EVERYONE. If you read this list, consider yourself tagged. Answer if you like, don't answer if you don't wanna. ;-)