Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Have Been Tagged (Again)

Odat has tagged me for another meme thing. (What are the origins for the word "meme?") It sounds like a mysterious disease....

Oh my god she's got the Meme!!! Run for your lives!

Anyway, I will do my best to answer, although it is a bit too serious for my taste.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Have a house in Glasgow;
2. Pay off my rat trap car;
3. Pay off my parent's house;
4. Buy my daughter a house and ship all her crap that is stored in my dining area to her;
5. Buy a new sofa.

Five bad habits:
1. I live on junk food;
2. I can't go to sleep without a movie playing;
3. When I like someone I tend to think they can do no wrong;
4. When I dislike someone I tend to think they are responsible for all the world's woes;
5. I don't get nearly enough exercise.

Five things I hate doing:
1. Folding and putting away laundry;
2. Scheduling depositions;
3. Carrying out the trash;
4. Eating cauliflower;
5. Plucking my eyebrows.

Five things I would never do:
1. Go bungee jumping;
2. Get a tattoo;
3. Pierce a nipple (OMG OUCH);
4. Get back together with my ex husband;
5. Buy a Kia.

Five things I regret doing:
1. Moving to Savannah;
2. Giving away my cat;
3. Giving up painting;
4. Trying Wasabi;
5. Smoking.

Five favorite things:
1. Blogging;
2. Jake (my dog);
3. Scotland;
4. A fire in the fireplace on a cold night;
5. Talk Like A Pirate Day.

There. Done. I am going to tag EVERYONE. If you read this list, consider yourself tagged. Answer if you like, don't answer if you don't wanna. ;-)

4 comments:

Odat said...

A sofa??????????????? lol
Wasabi...yum!!!
Pirate Day...figures...
Seriously, thanks for sharing!

Peace

C... said...

Woo hoo - on the never again with the ex-husband. I'm there with ya on that one.

Parlancheq said...

I wouldn't go bungee jumping either. No way, no how :)

Anonymous said...

It's never to late to resume painting -- once a painter, always a painter.