Thursday, August 10, 2006

Today's Horoscope



All the hardest parts of your life are over -- and the fun times are about to begin. Just like the feeling you get when you are coasting down a hill on your bicycle, you will feel free and unencumbered by the forces of life today. You are riding a wave of energy that you didn't necessarily create, but it is taking you to a very good destination. Get ready for some entertaining challenges that could transform the social world you currently live in.


I'm taking this to mean I only have 2 weeks left to live, but that I will have a lovely time on my vacation before I die.

(snicker)

6 comments:

Sassan Sanei said...

Here I go again with another ridiculous anagram:

Osama Bin Laden says: "Blogger Just D. has only two weeks left to live (snicker)."

becomes:

Big news: a rogue bloke skittishly flew jets over Scotland (sadly, as an omen).

Hmmmm... interesting.

Deb said...

Sassan... aren't you supposed to be working?!?!?!

How do you do those things??

BikerbabeNJ said...

oooommmmmmgggggggggg

hey that's my horoscope tooooooooo

Sassan Sanei said...

It's a gift, and a curse.

Scorpy said...

That last paragraoh of yours is Sooooo damn funny :)Scorpios Rule !

Deb said...

Scorpios are pretty cool people, although I have to confess to never having been involved with one, so who am I to judge. lol

(I always end up with Libras.)