Thursday, August 10, 2006

Today's Horoscope



All the hardest parts of your life are over -- and the fun times are about to begin. Just like the feeling you get when you are coasting down a hill on your bicycle, you will feel free and unencumbered by the forces of life today. You are riding a wave of energy that you didn't necessarily create, but it is taking you to a very good destination. Get ready for some entertaining challenges that could transform the social world you currently live in.


I'm taking this to mean I only have 2 weeks left to live, but that I will have a lovely time on my vacation before I die.

(snicker)

6 comments:

Sassan Sanei said...

Here I go again with another ridiculous anagram:

Osama Bin Laden says: "Blogger Just D. has only two weeks left to live (snicker)."

becomes:

Big news: a rogue bloke skittishly flew jets over Scotland (sadly, as an omen).

Hmmmm... interesting.

Just D said...

Sassan... aren't you supposed to be working?!?!?!

How do you do those things??

Bikerbabenj said...

oooommmmmmgggggggggg

hey that's my horoscope tooooooooo

Sassan Sanei said...

It's a gift, and a curse.

Scorpy said...

That last paragraoh of yours is Sooooo damn funny :)Scorpios Rule !

Just D said...

Scorpios are pretty cool people, although I have to confess to never having been involved with one, so who am I to judge. lol

(I always end up with Libras.)