Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Strange Happenings and Odd Days



I seem to be very easily creeped out these days.

Here it is, 6:00 a.m. The sun hasn't even begun to rise yet, and I was outside walking my dog. We had gotten over by the big tree out by the street, and he froze, looking out towards the middle of the street. I couldn't see anything. He woofed, just a little, and the hair on his back was standing up at attention (even more so than usual). He was looking over towards the tree that a couple of teenagers had slammed into a couple of years back. I was told by (I thought at the time) a reliable source that they died a violent unintentional death, and to not be surprised if ever I saw a ghost out there. I laughed it off, of course. But I swear my dog acted as if he was seeing something seriously bad in that area.

Even when he was doing the doo, he kept looking over his shoulder over there.

Although I admit he has creeped me out before by staring at the ceiling above my head for no apparent reason.

Maybe I need to go back and sleep for another hour.

5 comments:

BikerbabeNJ said...

OK WHAT is that picture supposed to beeeee???

Deb said...

Its high art chicklet.. it can beeeee whatever you see it to beeeee.

LOL

Odat said...

I hear the twilight zone music playing.....do do do do do do do do do do ...........
But seriously, well as serious as I can get..., my dog does that too.....and it freaks me out....altho they say cats are the ones who see spirits.....do do do do do do do do do do do....

curmudgeon said...

Oh yes, dogs see things. And they know things.
Just ask Son of Sam

Deb said...

As long as he doesn't start telling me to kill my neighbors, I'm in good shape.