Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hamlet Update

For those of you waiting in breathless anticipation for the next installment of "Hamlet, the Cheap Version," I am stuck at the 'To be or not to be' speech. I've read it several times and can't quite come up with a way to shorten it or paraphrase it.

I'll keep working on it though.

And, just FYI to those of you who are telling me that I need to get a life (oddly there have been more than a couple.. go figure), anyway, here is my message to you, given only in love, don'tcha know........




;-)

5 comments:

Odat said...

Hey...I know that's not the peace sign...and I've atoned by giving you praise in an earlier post...so take that back! O mobeled one!

Sassan Sanei said...

In act 3, the meaning of the following anagram will become evident:

HAMLET (SHAKESPEARE'S STORY)
=
SEEK ARRAS: HAST SPY THEME, LO!

:)

curmudgeon said...

"Is it? Or not? Who knows."

Sassan Sanei said...

P.S. If you rearrange the letters in

HAMLET AT BOONDOGGLED

you get

AN ODD, LAME, GHETTO BLOG

also

THE ODDBALL MAGGOT ONE

Coincidence?

hahahahaha

BikerbabeNJ said...

omg sassan you're hysterical!