Sunday, July 16, 2006

Win Oprah's Favorite Things!

I frequently get spam mail with that as the subject line. The thing is, I don't care what Oprah's favorite things are, so why would I want to get them? I have my own favorite things to work towards getting, I don't plan to waste any time or effort getting the favorite things of another person.

Oprah may be filthy rich, but I'm pretty sure that the stuff she considers her favorite things would not make my favorite things list, as we are two different people.

For example: My favorite car right now is a Nissan Z. I really really REALLY want a Nissan Z, but Oprah has so much money to burn that a Nissan Z would not be on her radar.. too cheap. So fuck Oprah and fuck her favorite things.

I'll get my Nissan Z without any help from the filthiest rich woman in America, thank you very much.

Go away Oprah.

2 comments:

Sassan Sanei said...

I rented a Nissan 350Z in Los Angeles a few months ago... amazing machine. I hope you get one, with or without Oprah's help!

curmudgeon said...

That's what Mrs Curmudgeon drives. :)