Friday, June 16, 2006

So This Is How it Happens...

My son, who is visiting from Oklahoma, is sick. As a damn dawg. He was up most of the night with a 102 fever and throwing his guts up. We don't know if he ate something bad (although I don't see how that can be, all I've had in the place is oatmeal packets and pretzels), or if he picked up a virus from the plane ride. That is an aside point anyway.. he's just sick.

And male.

And whining like a little girl.

I'm pretty sure he has been taking moaning lessons from his dad.

I feel sorry for him, I do, truly I do. He is the best kid ever and I love him dearly. I am sympathetic, and the kid is finally asleep. Everytime I woke up last night he was on the computer or wandering through the apartment or throwing up.

Also, just so you guys can be prepared, if I get this from him, I expect full sympathy from all of you while I sit here and moan about wanting to die and stuff. k?

No comments: