Saturday, February 25, 2006

She's baaaaaack.

I made it back from Atlanta last night around 9:00. I only took enough time to check my email and read Dave's post (which was excellent and thought provoking, btw), then I crashed. I do believe I will leave it open for Dave to come back and post whenever the mood strikes him.

I had a wonderful time in Atlanta and I wasn't entirely thrilled about the idea of coming back home to the usual grind. Oh well, we do what we gotta do don't we.

While I was there I had a look at the Georgia Aquarium, right smack in downtown Atlanta, and I, in a burst of creativity, took lots of pictures. I know you can't wait to see them. When I mentioned this to Odat, her first response was, "Oh no, not more animal pictures!" For some reason she is hiding her true enthusiasm.

We also went and saw the Georgia Botanical Gardens, which was quite nice even though full bloom season hasn't started yet. I intended to buy a new orchid for my office window, but at a cost of $40 I was talked out of it and my frugal nature won in the end.

I love Atlanta. ;-)

1 comment:

Odat said...

Hey...I believe you took my comment the wrong way...I really really want to see the animals!!! For the record I did not say "oh no not more animal pics" i said "more animal pics?" meaning that i can't wait to see them!!!! LOL.....;-)