Friday, February 03, 2006

Email with Attitude

Have you ever wished you could send email from an address that SAID something about the mood you were in? Well now your wish has come true.

Evil Email Addresses

I am having trouble deciding between TheBitch@IEatCatsForFun.com, or UhOh@ImSeeingATherapist.com. I know those two are rather tame considering the selection, but if I get to the point where I truly hate life and all it stands for, I can go back and get the AngryForLife one, or the ImATerrorist one.

These crack me up. If any of you decide to get one of these email addresses, let me know which one you chose.

1 comment:

Odat said...

Damm...i can't get into that site from work....(must be a very bad one! lol) I'll just have to wait til i get home.....(can't wait to see them...he he he)!