Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Good Morning

I only have a minute cuz I have to take my car to the shop and let them rip hundreds of dollars out of my savings account, but what the hell, they have to have a Christmas too, then I will walk the 6 blocks to my job (walk???).

I found a website yesterday called fatwallet.com. I'm probably the last person on the face of the earth to have found it. Anyway, they have a section in their forum for free stuff, and I spent the evening last night signing up for all sorts of free crap. So far I have ordered a Johnny Walker Whiskey Valet (not exactly sure what that is, but I'm sure its very cool), a pint of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (mmmmmmm baby), a year's free subscription to American Greetings online card thing (hey I'll use it, everyone I know will get an ecard a day now), and loads of free samples of God knows what. (I've slept since I ordered them, give me a break here.)

I LOVE free stuff. hehe

No comments: