Wednesday, December 21, 2005

David Letterman, Sexy God of Love

This article describes the very thing that Brad Pitt has been putting me through since June 19, 1997. He told me (in coded body language) that the only way he can survive the torment that is his life is by knowing that he and I will eventually be together. I answered him (in coded body language) that he's just too ugly for me, but if he comes around maybe I could learn to love him for him enough that I would stop being rupulsed by his looks.

I tried to watch the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but the "mental harrassment" went on all the way through the movie, even though I have begged Brad to cease his constant barrage on me.

Its such a relief to know that someone else in the world is going through the same thing that I am. I wonder if I should start a support group.

No comments: