Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Case of (da da daaaaa) The Missing Peanut Butter Fudge

I must brag on myself a little here. I make the best peanut butter fudge on the face of the planet (as well as mashed potatoes but that is a different story). Anyway, I made some peanut butter fudge for J's son to take to his wife's family's house for the holiday. There was a lot left so I put it in a green (yes green) container. That container has gone missing.

The last time I saw the container or the fudge was Thursday night, we were both propped up in our bed watching television and snarfing fudge. It has since disappeared.

J ain't talking.

I have ways to make him talk.

When asked where it was, he stared at me then said (in a tone.. he used a tone)- but he said, "its downstairs."

I'm downstairs now and I see no green container of peanut butter fudge anywhere.

Something sinister is afoot. I am on the case.





Update: The missing fudge has been located. No questions please. *hands over the camera*


Move along. Nothing further to see here.

2 comments:

Jess said...

You just had to post a picture. You just had to rub it in.

Glad your fudge was located. It was on the counter the whole time wasn't it?!?

Deb said...

No it wasn't on the counter Ms. Smarty Pants! John had it stashed on his desk. lol