Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The 80s

I have always had a fondness for old 80s music.. does that make me a freak? (Shaddup Jess). Since I now have a semblance of free time on my hands I was surfing You Tube for old 80s songs and enjoying myself in a major way. I know you are dying for me to share, so here we go.. some of my favorite 80s songs, for your listening pleasure (in no particular order of favoritism).

(This was before the days of George Michael's "potty breaks.")




It was a toss up between this song and Little Red Corvette, but the Prince picture on this one was cooler than the one for Little Red Corvette, so it won the toss.


Rick Springfield.. ahhh the fantasies. hehe




And, of course, we cannot have a favorite 80s list without AC/DC.


That's it for now. I am having fun listening to this old music though, so there will likely be more in the near future. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Dear Freak - there is nothing wrong with 80's music!

Deb said...

I didn't say there was.. just that I might be a freak for it. :)