Tuesday, November 04, 2008

OMGWTFLOL

I wouldn't quite say that this is the life of a married woman because 1) I'm not married, and 2) I'm still happy. I will say, however, that living with the Handsome JC is providing a plethora of blog fodder (for the moment). This morning as he was getting ready for work I was lamenting (okay whining) about the fact that I don't have a job to go to and it was driving me crazy to be just sitting here. He stopped, looked at me, and said:

Level your toon in the game.


I don't mention it much here because it sounds so geeky, but he and I play World of Warcraft. I like it, its fun, but he LOVES it. What amazed me about that statement is that he did not ask me to do the dishes, do the laundry, mop the floor, or any of the other thousand things I could be doing around the house. Instead he tells me I should be playing a video game all day.

I think I've died and gone to Christmas morning. They have puppies here.

1 comment:

Jess said...

PUPPIES!!! I love puppies!