Sunday, February 03, 2008

My Dog Hates Mitt Romney



Its true. I had him outdoors the other day so he could do his doggie business, and there were two Mitt Romney political signs out by the road. He caught sight of those signs and froze - then started barking like a sonofabitch (get it? son of a bitch? hahahahahahaaaaaaa). Anyway... I tried to distract him, tried yanking his leash to focus his attention on something else, but no, he was pulling on the leash and going insane towards those two signs. I suspect that if Mitt Romney was standing in front of him then he would have gotten a nasty bite.

It was a very strange way for him to behave and I am almost convinced that it was a sign from above.

2 comments:

Odat said...

Like mother, like dog?

Peace

Parlancheq said...

Dogs are much smarter than we give them credit for. Your dog, for example, is obviously a genius.