Friday, January 25, 2008

A Great Way to Start the Day

Anyone who has known me for any length of time knows I have a weird love for Tshirt Hell. Yes I know its an illogical love and it will never lead me anywhere. Yes I know that it is a love that will only leave me hurt (or possibly beat up), but there it is. Besides, I haven't posted anything from there is so long that to the new folks who stumble across this blog, it will all look like a new and original post. Nifty eh? hehe



MWA HAHAHAAAA




But they do punch when they are unpleasantly surprised. (snicker)




Reminds me of a very very politically incorrect joke. I will save that for another shocking day at another shocking time.




Oh. My. God. I laughed at this one. COMA SUTRA... HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA




There. I said it.





My current motto.




We've all had these moments...




I think this one should belong to Jess




Nothing I say could possibly add to this.




Here endeth the newest installment of the delights of Tshirt Hell. I really gotta get me one of these.

2 comments:

curmudgeon said...

"Girls don't spit" - It should say "They swallow" :)

Odat said...

omg...the funniest is the last one!!!!! you midget lover you!
(my apoligies to all the little people).
Peace