Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Background

As you may or may not have noticed, I have a new background set here. The picture was taken by the bestest friend, the World Reknowned Scientist (a/k/a WRS), on his recent trip to Australia. He sent me pictures, I loved them, and have emailed him to ask his permission to use the picture on my blog. (With full and/or anonymous credit, whichever is his preference.

I will take his silence as his implied consent until I hear otherwise.

hehe

**UPDATE**

He has given me his permission to use his photographs, but has specifically asked that I credit him as the Internationally Reknowned Scientist. I told him that would make him the IRS, which isn't very popular over here, so World Reknowned Scientist would be better. (snicker)

1 comment:

BikerbabeNJ said...

wadda guy. (nice pic too)