Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bitch & Moan Time

I have approximately 4 more Saturdays in this apartment. Two of those Saturdays will be spent with JC over the holidays. Over the next few weeks I will be entirely too busy, entirely too stressed and entirely too uncreative to blog much. I hope the two of you who read this will find it in your hearts to forgive me.. but I will be back to post when I can, it just won't be very often until after I get settled in my new abode.

On top of everything else I believe I'm getting sick again. yay

I had a telephone interview scheduled for Thursday evening. The problem was that I was feeling very very green Thursday at work, green enough that the Boss Dude took one look at me and sent me home. Once I got home I crawled into bed and fell asleep, and yep... slept right through telephone interview time. GAWD

I woke up at 3:00 a.m., realized what I had done and sent an email to the person. They seemed to be understanding and let me reschedule the interview for Sunday (thank god).

So.. to recap here... I have to pack up 9 years worth of JUNK into boxes in the next few weeks. I have to find a job in Annapolis. I have to drive to Oklahoma to visit the fam and introduce them to my new squeeze over Christmas. I have to figure out what to do with my (very small) 401k. I have to decide the best way to keep Jake from freaking out amongst all the his new brothers and sisters (2 cats and a dog).. and in the middle of all of that I have to remember why I'm doing it.

:-)

I shall return.

7 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Oh, Deb, that all sounds overwhelming.

Just try to organize the packing and set goals for yourself every day. You are dealing with so much at one time, and even though its all for a very happy reason, moving and all it involves is traumatic.

No wonder you're sick. Feel better, and as you yourself said, try to focus on WHY you're doing it.

Warmest wishes and big hugs. I wish I could help. I'm a pretty good packer due to having lived as a gypsy much of my life.

Odat said...

Yup, overwhelming stuff......in such a short time. First things first, take care of you!!!!
Peace

Jess said...

You are doing it because you don't love me anymore...you love him. PUKE.

And you will be just fine...as always...besides, you need to get up there and start planning for next Thanksgiving...I see a PAR-TAY in our future!! Wahooo!

BikerbabeNJ said...

just think... we can visit then... yayyy

Anonymous said...

hurry back :)

curmudgeon said...

I'm sure it will all be worth it, no?

Deb said...

I think it will be Curmy. New adventures to blog about. :-)