Friday, October 05, 2007

Yucko

I've been sick. Very very sick. *coff coff*

I have been coughing for about 3 weeks now, but the last few days I have gone from bad to worse, running a temp, the works. I have taken off from work and stayed in bed all day for the last 2 days, which makes me feel very guilty. I suspect I will be taking today off as well because I still feel like I've been dragged through something nasty, but who knows, it is still early. Maybe a miracle recovery by 8 a.m.?

I think I'll go back to bed now. *sniffle*

5 comments:

Odat said...

You know what I'm going to say.........(GO TO A DOCTOR!!!!)
Damn girl!
Peace

curmudgeon said...

Bummer. Feel better. And don't get any on me!

Billy said...

poor Deb what you need is some t.l.c and a good drink (alcohol):)

BikerbabeNJ said...

apple cider vinegar ;p

Deb said...

Sorry people, but the thought of alcoholic beverages and/or apple cider vinegar makes me want to throw up.

Excuse me while I go to Curmudgeon's blog and cough on his headers.