Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Friday!

Today has been a pretty good day. I heard from a friend that I thought I had lost track of, and I found out my rent wasn't going to be raised after all. It was about 70 degrees here today and rainy, my perfect sort of day. The only thing that would have been better would have been if it had stormed as well.

I do feel for you guys who are sitting in snow, or waiting for the snow to hit. In your honor, I am including the following:



30 Seconds of Summer - Enjoy.

;-)

5 comments:

The CEO said...

It's now running on an infinite loop on my computer. Thanks.

mist1 said...

I kept waiting for the killer whale.

Deb said...

If you want the original file CEO, I'll be happy to send it. :-)

Odat said...

very nice!!!
Peace

Nina said...

Ahhhh. Thanks for the lovely getaway!

I needed that.