Sunday, November 05, 2006

Useless Celebrity Of The Week



Miss Piggy. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I remember the days (long past) when I would let my kids watch Miss Piggy without worry, when she was innocent, and had the cute little crush on the frog. But now...



She has jumped on the Paris Hilton "selling yourself for fame" wagon. I mean really, this once talented actress has taken such a plunge into the seedy underbelly of Hollywood. I suppose she couldn't get Kermit's attention by being sweet and innocent.

Take a note here........just because you have nipple doesn't mean you have to show it. DAMN.

11 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I guess that's what happens when the kids take over the family business. Jim Henson would never let Miss Piggy's um, teats, pop out. It's sad. She was much more talented than Janet Jackson, and it's impossible to even use the word "talent" in the same sentence as Paris Hilton. (Unless a talent for self-promotion qualifies.)

Deb said...

I think it is an age thing. You know she's getting up there in years, she is trying to prove that she still has it.

Crankster said...

Oh. Dear. God.

I never thought I'd see an image that halves the distance between the Muppet Show and Bette Midler in The Rose. I'm going to go tear out my eyes. And cook up a ham.

Merritt Fields said...

Got bacon??

Lee said...

Oh. My.

Scorpy said...

That brazen piece of bacon...she was always a ham anyway...praying on the coat tails of the frog. Oh how the mighty have fallen ~sob~

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Ham. It's what's for dinner.

mist1 said...

Watch your back. Miss Piggy knows karate. She'll kick your a$$.

Lee said...

I wish I'd known that bit about "just because you have nipple doesn't mean you have to show it."

Odat said...

Damn....my hero...has fallen!!!
My dreams now shattered! and OMG it's ugly!!!

Livemalls said...

That's just sad.