Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Day of Music

It has finally arrived. The day I have longed for, the day I have dreamed about. The day I can do all of my Christmas shopping for my family online and not even have to leave the comfort of my office. My son has named just a few things that he wants for Christmas, and they are all found online. He has decided that he wants to collect vinyl record albums, which I have to confess is kind of a cool thing to collect, and he is very much into classic rock, so I ordered these three for him today:






Of course I could not buy him music without getting myself some as well, so this is what I got for me:

5 comments:

Maria said...

Great choices! Love Jimmy too! I love his new video. You have to check it out if you can! ~M

Odat said...

Wow!!! I feel as if I'm in a museum, admiring the artwork of a past era!
(and not admitting that I listened to Credence or saw them in concert, na huh!)

Brian J. said...

What, he already has Dark Side of the Moon?

Deb said...

He does now brian, I went on ebay and ordered it for him after I saw your comment.

Thanks!

(I got The Wall for him a couple of months ago)

The CEO said...

Admitting that I am listening to Credence now, on CD. Shhhhhhh

Who'll stop the rain....