Tuesday, November 21, 2006

*Insert Giggle Here*

Our friendly neighborhood Curmudgeon has finally, after some cajoling (okay nagging), posted his streaking story. I would add to the collection, but I have never gone streaking. I am the picture of modesty and purity (snicker). Anyway, I will work on getting him to post the video, although he says he was alone at the time so who would be videoing this escapades.

Does anyone else have a streaking story that they are longing to share? I will be more than happy to critique the technique.

;-)

6 comments:

curmudgeon said...

Bullshit! You're not getting off that easy.

Spill the beans...

mist1 said...

Streaking as an adult is out of the question for me. Unless you count that time that I flashed the neighborhood when I decided to step out for a cigarette and my bathrobe got caught in the screen door.

Odat said...

Does sneaking very slowly onto a nude beach count as streaking??? or are ya supposed to go really fast? ;-)

Deb said...

I have never been streaking, but there was an episode of inappropriate behavior at a local tourist trap cemetery, behind a tree, of course.

But since it wasn't streaking, it doesn't apply to this post. ;-)

Crankster said...

I did it a few times in the winter. There's something about running through the snow in the middle of the night, scaring strangers.

Then my roommate locked the door on me.

Then I broke the doorframe.

Then we surrendered our deposit.

Then I stopped streaking in the winter snow.

Parlancheq said...

If I did I certainly wouldn't admit it now. Folks might demand the video!