Monday, September 18, 2006

10 Things I Know You Guys Were DYING to Know About Me

1. I cannot be trusted with cookies.

2. I have an out of control adventurous streak and not enough money to feed it.

3. The WRS is the only one I'll listen to (except when it comes to eating fish pakora).

4. I like spiders. I once named a baby one that lived in my bedroom Chuck. But the cat ate him.

5. I'm not afraid of snakes or lizards.

6. I like ketchup on my mashed potatoes.

7. I still haven't unpacked from my vacation to Scotland.

8. I never spend my change. I throw it all in a bucket.

9. I have four (4) clocks in my apartment and none of them are right.

10. I buy wine according to how pretty the bottle is.

There you have it. More proof that I'm crazy (toys in the attic, truly gone fishing).

5 comments:

Odat said...

Me too! Cept for 3, 6, 7, and 10!

Peace!

Maria said...

lol... Petrified of snakes and spiders and such myself.

Sad to say I have no idea what the WRS is.

Ketchup on the mashed potatoes might be illegal in some places....

Shameful to say I also by Wine according to how pretty the bottle or how cheap! lol


Be well always! ~M

Deb said...

*WRS*

World Reknowned Scientist. My hunny bunny. ;-)

(And he knows I call him this. He finds it amusing I think.)

Parlancheq said...

Ketchup on mashed potatoes? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing! Although perhaps more or less the same as putting ketchup on fries...

Deb said...

"Ketchup on the mashed potatoes might be illegal in some places.... "

I'm a rebel.