Sunday, August 06, 2006

Would You?

This one is for the girls, but feel free to weigh in guys.

Okay, picture this. You are single. You have a couple of friends (married couple) who tell you about a wonderful guy they would like to introduce you to. They tell you he's handsome, tan, very fit, works out, etc., and that he's very interested in meeting you as well. Would you do it?

Of course you would, based on that description alone.

However,

Is this real??


I studied this picture closely, trying to find one part of this guy's body that I thought was okay looking. Finally, after long seconds of careful consideration, I finally conclude that one part of him that looks like it is normal, and might be used as God intended was his....








thumbs.


You people have dirty minds.

2 comments:

Odat said...

Gee thanks D, I just threw up my breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassan Sanei said...

Goodness.