Thursday, August 03, 2006

Work Humor

I was at work today and spent a large chunk of time trying to locate a particular attorney. He ended up being in Nutbag, New Joisey*. I took the letter that had to go to that attorney to my boss for him to sign, and he saw the town it was going to and started sniggering like a juvenile. I said, "We're not going to laugh at the name of that town are we." He said, "No, that would be immature."

When I left his office we were both sniggering.


*Not its real name.

3 comments:

Odat said...

There's no such place!!!! (is there?) Doncha mean Nutley?
(and don't make fun of those from the Garden State)...(i'm from there ya know!!)

Deb said...

Yes it was Nutley.. but Nutbag is so much funnier, don't you think?

lol

BikerbabeNJ said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyy i resemble that remark