Friday, August 18, 2006

When All Else Fails.......

I head to TShirt Hell. I can always count on that site to inspire me to great heights of classlessness.



I used to date a guy that this was his philosophy (no kidding).


This could be seriously disturbing under the right circumstances.


Oh so innocent. (snicker)


Anyone who has known me for any length of time has heard me say this. I NEED this tshirt.



One word - hysterical. My mom would disown me.



This one was my boss's favorite. HEYYY.. Christmas gift.........?

4 comments:

C... said...

these are twisted

Odat said...

lmao....hey...i see one just for you "I've had it up to here with midgets" ..or "This shirt is blue when I'm thinking about dwarves"..
I see they got a lot of new ones...omg...i needed that! thanks for the laugh!

Deb said...

OMG... When my boss and I were picking out our favorites, the midget one was the one I picked.

You know me way too well. lol

curmudgeon said...

I just got this t-shirt for my birfday. :)