Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's Official



I am off tomorrow morning for my trip to Scotland. I don't think I'll have the time to post anything, so I'm doing it now and officially turning control over to Odat and Rollamo. Be as nice to them as you are to me. ;-)

I am inserting my disclaimer one last time... Roll has a bit of a twisty sense of humor (not like my normal one at all). Whatever he says I did, don't believe it. I think Odat is going to attempt to make sure he behaves, but I'm not sure that is possible for anyone to do.

Y'all have fun, and keep my seat warm until I get home.

4 comments:

Livemalls said...

Have a great time, D. We'll miss you.

Odat said...

See you tomorrow!!!!!! he he

Scorpy said...

You lucky, lucky, lucky girl....I Sooooo want to go to Scotland. have a great time and take heaps of Pics. xx

BikerbabeNJ said...

I'm soooo happy for you... Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!! Have a safe, fun trip. Looking forward to seeing you off at LOVELY Newark Airport!